VASERliposuction at LCAS with Drs Roberto and Maurizio Viel
How much fat can be removed by VASERliposuction?
– There are limits. A certain amount of body fat is vital for good health. Also, the deepest layers of fat (those surrounding and protecting your vital organs) cannot be taken safely. Plastic surgeons Drs Roberto and Maurizio Viel will advise you on how much fat it is safe to remove.
Does VASERliposuction take away the entire fat cell – or just the fat in it?
– It takes away the entire cell. However, because fat is necessary to a healthy body, some essential fat will remain untreated in any area.
Can the fat grow back after VASERliposuction?
– Once you have fat removed, it’s gone and, assuming you keep up a healthy lifestyle or proper diet and exercise, it won’t return or migrate to other areas. However, if you do again a lot of weight, the remaining fat cells will expand and you will look fatter.
Is VASERliposuction a weight loss solution?
– Sadly not. No form of liposuction is a real loss solution. If you have a lot of weight to lose, the best solution is a combination of sensible diet and exercise.
Will VASERliposuction sort out cellulite?
– Sorry, but it’s very unlikely. You may notice an improvement in the appearance of your cellulite, but it’s unrealistic to expect any form of liposuction to eliminate or “fix” cellulite.